Funeral Directors Login
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The following explains the cookies we use and why.
• Make our website work as you'd expect
• Save you having to login every time you visit the site
• Remember your settings during and between visits
• Offer you free services/content (thanks to advertising)
• Improve the speed/security of the site
• Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
• Continuously improve our website for you
• Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
• Remembering your search settings
• Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
• Allowing you to add comments to our site
• Allowing us to present graphics to you in a user friendly manner ie. the main site banner (ie. fcspersistslider2, fcspersistslider3, fcspersistslider4 etc.)
• Tab display on web pages for improved content layout (ie. countrytabs_small cookie)
• The following cookies are used on the site to maintain user state and values added to baskets (idDbSession, Currency, str_IdDbSession, str_IdDbSessionCart, idCustomer, idCustomerType, CustomerName, str_IdCustomer, cartSubTotal, int_TotalCartItems)
NB. There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
• Pay sales commissions
When user exits browser
This website carries embedded ‘share’ Facebook buttons to enable users of the site to easily share articles with their friends through Facebook.
End of Session
End of Session
If you want to control which cookies you accept. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies or to alert you every time a cookie is offered by a website's server. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can set your browser option so that you will not receive cookies and you can also delete existing cookies from your browser. You may find that some parts of the site will not function properly if you have refused cookies.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Please be aware that if you do not configure your browser you will accept cookies provided by this website.